The current version of SRT AppGuard (2.4) improves support for Android 5.0, 5.1 und 6.0.
Unfortunately, there are still problems on some devices. Therefore, we currently can not officially support Android Lollipop or Android Marshmallow. You can disable the monitoring of all apps in the settings of SRT AppGuard, such that all apps can be used with all their requested permissions.
- Improved support for 64 bit devices (arm64-v8a).
- Improved support for Android Marshmallow (6.0).
- Improved support for Android Lollipop (5.1).
- Disable monitoring of all apps (Android Lollipop/Marshmallow only).
- Fixed app log and collection of network addresses on Android 5.1.1.
- Improved monitoring of location permission.
- Better support for dual SIM devices.
- Apk installation via SRT AppGuard.
- Optional crash reports.
- Improved UI design.
File: appguard-app-2004000900.apk CRC-32: 1562daef MD4: c48bae870d13d85787333aa8fbb9ac55 MD5: e5869dfd13a0409d51e54d7f0b0690e1 SHA-1: 6b386335b9cd484353f8737c20dd50c5a828d3d6